Thursday 14 February 2013

Time has come ...

Listen up, space cadets! After months of tweaking, mixing, tweaking again, mixing again, over and over, and over again, Time is finally available on Bandcamp today. It is wholly piano-based, with ambient elements, and very low-key. If you like that sort of thing, you might want to download it at Bandcamp, and if you like a Martian explorer like me, then you might want to give me a few bucks for it so that I can buy some lunch. Yes, it's a "Name your price" digital album.

By the way, I photographed and designed that album cover. It was shot in my room. I climbed to the top of my closet, then jumped while clicking the camera. It was a painful landing on the hard cement floor, but, um, it was worth it.


Also coming soon:

Astronautica - A digital symphony in six movements. Each part will be released individually on Bandcamp.




Six Sunless Months/Sunless, will be a single. It's a remaster of the track from San Soleil, with its original incarnation, Six Sunless Months, tagged on. The B-side would probably be Captain Scott and the 800.



You can listen to it and watch the video here:




Until the next transmission here from Luna Mars, we bid you good combustion engines and a safe exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment